Thursday, January 11, 2018

re-vamp

We've been having fahreezing temps.

Most days have been overcast too.

I've been craving foods with color.

I re-vamped that winter rainbow gratin and added some sausage and the apple that I omitted the first time around.

I also didn't bake it (because I was starving when I made dinner).

Anyway, after taking this picture and eating my bowlful, Satoshi emailed to say he had a last minute drinking thingy, so he wouldn't need dinner...boo!

We had his portion this morning with a sunny side up on top and crusty baguette.

The rooftops were whitish though the frost soon melted.

I think the weather dude said our temps are gonna be 5C (41F) max today...brr.

4 comments:

KirkK said...

Keep warm!

jalna said...

Wow, that looks wonderful. I wish I was your next-door neighbor. I could come over and eat Satoshi's portion.

Rowena said...

well all I can say is that those stink bugs were spot on! 5C is pretty nippy.

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk :)

lol Jalna, if we were neighbors, we could have potluck all the time :)

I am pretty sure that stink bug thingy is spot on too, Rowena! Stay warm!

Take care everyone!
Kat