Wednesday, February 11, 2015

talo coffee

Last year when I bought some bread from Cocoro, I stumbled upon Talo Coffee.

I made a note to try them and finally got a chance to yesterday.

From the outside they don't look too spacious, but when you go inside, wow! I loved the place. Huge windows at the front of the cafe gives the place lots of light.

They had 5 different plates to choose from for lunch...all 950 yen (tax included).

The plates come with salad and choice of coffee or tea.

I ordered their hamburger with teri-mayo sauce & nikujaga(literally meat and potato) croquette.

Everything is homemade.

I loved the moist hamburger patty!

For my meal, I had chosen coffee. I love that all their coffee is siphon-style.

The mug that they served it in was cool too!

This cafe is a nice find, I'll be back.

Talo Coffee (UPDATE:2021 moved to new location)
3-10 Higashi Kozu-cho
Tennoji, Osaka
Phone: 06.6765.7080
Hours: 7:00-19:00, Closed on Sundays & Holidays

6 comments:

Happy Little Bento said...

Looks super yum!

KirkK said...

That mayo almost looks like frosting Kat!

Kalin's Mommy said...

Wow, looks good!

K and S said...

it was Sheri :)

lol Kirk :)

it really was Mich :)

Take care everyone.
Kat

K said...

Mmm, looks delicious!

K and S said...

I hope to go back soon, K!

Take care.
Kat