Sunday, February 22, 2015

more chocolate

This is the different chocolates I picked up from various import stores...

Madécasse, chocolate maker that makes their chocolate in Madagascar.

I love that they don't skimp...look at all that coconut & cacao nibs!

(The popcorn, I wrote up about here.)

Askinosie Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter bar...they use Tanzania cacao. The peanut butter was in the background and this chocolate was creamy!

TCHO's Tchunky Tchotella--Gianduja...creamy with bits of roasted hazelnuts and just a touch of sea salt.

Mānoa chocolate..made in Hawaii. This one was fruity along with the sea salt.

Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Company's Candied Ginger with Pink Peppercorn...creamy milk chocolate studded with candied ginger pieces and pink peppercorns...surprisingly good!

Olive and Sinclair's salt and pepper bar. I'm not sure if this was dark chocolate but I like how the pepper snuck up on you while eating this.

Alma's Salty Nutty Toffee Bar (mini)

Love how there was more "stuff" in it than chocolate.

I think all of these bars are the trending "bean to bar" types.

I'm glad I got to try all of these.

Have you tried any of these? Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

KirkK said...

That's a nice variety.

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk :)

Take care!
Kat

K said...

Ooh they all look and sound great!

K and S said...

I hope you get to try these K!

Take care:)
Kat