Sunday, February 01, 2015

hello february

Yesterday afternoon we had a teeny blizzard that whizzed past our window.

It stopped after a couple of minutes and it seemed like that was that.

This morning we woke up to a light dusting of snow...whoo!

I had said on the blog yesterday, that it was Chinese New Year but was corrected by a friend on social media, turns out I was looking at the date for 2014?!

Anyway, I guess we'll be celebrating the Chinese New Year twice.

In a couple of days we'll be celebrating Setsubun with our ehomaki, I've written about both here. This year's direction is west-south-west.

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Rowena said...

chinese new year...oh i gotta find out when/if they'll be celebrating in Milan - I just hope it doesn't snow on that day.

K and S said...

I hope you get a chance to celebrate in Milan, Rowena!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Hey Kat, the Lunar New Year is kind of late this year!

K and S said...

yeah Kirk, now I know:)

Take care!
Kat