Tuesday, November 11, 2014

qu'il fait bon

The other weekend Satoshi and I tried Qu'il Fait Bon, a shop that sells all sorts of fruit tartes.

They have many shops around Japan and they opened one in Grand Front Osaka.

We've wanted to try this shop, but the line to eat there and the line to take out have been krazy!

Last weekend, Satoshi had something to do, so while I was waiting for him, I stood in line...an hour and a half later, I got us a table.

I ordered myself this fig and chocolate tarte (1080 yen) and some coffee.

So much fruit and the chocolate was on the dark side so it balanced things out.

> Satoshi ordered the kaki (persimmon) and chocolate tarte (648 yen) and some coffee.

Satoshi's tarte had lots of kaki on it too.

A bit pricey but we agreed that with the amount of fruit on these, they were definitely worth the wait.

Dunno when we'll be back, but we will be.

Qu'il Fait Bon
Grand Front Osaka South Building 2F
Phone: 06.6485.7090
Cafe: 10:00-21:00
Open when Grand Front Osaka is

p.s. today is Pocky Day!

6 comments:

jalna said...

I usually don't like to wait in line to eat, but I think I would make an exception for those tarts!!

Rowena said...

I don't like lines, but for those desserts I would make an exception. Wowsah!

K said...

That was nice of you to wait so you guys could get a table - looks delicious!

K and S said...

we usually don't like to stand in line either Jalna, but this was worth it :)

it was definitely worth it, Rowena!

it was K!

Take care everyone!
Kat

KirkK said...

That looks quite good Kat.

K and S said...

it was Kirk!

Take care :)
Kat