Saturday, July 05, 2014

tsurutontan top chefs

It had been awhile since we ate at Tsurutontan, so we recently had lunch there.

Satoshi went with their Mochibuta Curry Udon. Mochibuta is a brand name of pork that is supposed to be of high quality.

He enjoyed this...doesn't it look like a pool filled with curry?

What amazes me is that he never fails to order a hot dish on a hot day, perspiring all the while eating.

Me, I always go for the chilled or cold items.

Like this 30-item salad udon.

Sesame dressing and a little dollop of kochujang (I think). Tons of veggies.

I'm glad this place is still around...we'll be back.

5 comments:

Rowena said...

Both of those dishes look GOOD!!!!

KirkK said...

That does look like a pool full of curry Kat.....that I'd love to dive into!

K and S said...

I'm glad this place doesn't disappoint Rowena :)

lol Kirk :)

Take care you two!
Kat

K said...

30-item, wow!

K and S said...

I wouldn't doubt they count the dressings too, K :)

Take care!
Kat