Sunday, July 20, 2014

los chaparros

Met up with my cousin and his family the other day for lunch.

They have been seeking out Mexican food ever since they moved here and were eager to try Los Chaparros.

It is a tiny shop with a tiny parking area.

The food is decent.

I had their lunch special a soft taco and a crispy taco with shredded beef.

Loved how crunchy the crispy taco was and how it wasn't oily/greasy.

I hope they enjoyed their lunches as well.

It was nice catching up with them.

Thank you!

Los Chaparros
2140 South Beretania Street
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone:808.951.6399
Closed Mondays
Lunch:11:00-15:00
Dinner: 17:00-21:00 (until 22:00 on Fridays & Saturdays)

6 comments:

jalna said...

I feel like eating Mexican food now.

apricot said...

Hello.
This is my first comment here.

Looks so delicious:)

Rowena said...

Mexican food! It will probably be the 2nd thing we seek out, no wait, make that the 3rd thing if/when we make it back to the islands. #1 is papayas and #2 is sashimi!!!!!

K and S said...

ooh I hope you get some Mexican food soon Jalna :)

Thanks for stopping by, Apricot :)

I gotta go buy some papayas, Rowena, haven't had any since I came back...

Take care everyone!
Kat

K said...

Yum, I love Mexican food too this looks great

K and S said...

it was K!

Take care!
Kat